Saturday, August 13, 2011

OTIS --New Jay-Z and Kanye

I'm ashamed.  I have yet to pick up this CD, and it's because of sheer laziness, and I keep forgetting to go to Target!  Gosh!  I can't wait to get my hands on it, but until then I'll have to suffice with listening to 'OTIS' over and over and whatever tracks they play on SIRIUS.  ugh, I have to get this CD tomorrow.

This song OTIS hits so hard, when it dropped, I downloaded it immediately, not to mention the fact, that it samples one of my favorite Otis Redding's songs, "Try a Little Tenderness"...I had just been singing it the day before, where it played in this random store on one of my random shopping outings.  :).
Anyways, the video, after the jump. Enjoy!






How did you like the song? Does anyone love Otis, Jay-Z, and Kanye as much as I? And they chopped up that Maybach! #winning



0 comments:

Post a Comment